Tottenham Hotspurs Players Salary (2015-16 Wage Bill)

Tottenham Hotspurs Players Wages 2015-16: Registered in Bahamas, Joe Lewis via Enic International Limited owns the Football club, Tottenham Hotspurs. The company holds about 70.6% of the ownership of the club whereas the remaining 29.4% control lies to the chairman Daniel Levy & Family. In the Premier League, Spurs reportedly had the 6th best turnover with a whopping sum of £181 million in 2014. On the other hand, Hotspurs also has the 6th highest wage bill (£100m) in the premier league.

Tottenham Hotspurs Players Salaries

Here we have accumulated the entire salary and contract list of the Tottenham squad. When the team sold Gareth Bale they signed 6-7 new players. However, Daniel Levy is a hard bargainer and despite the transfer, the wage bill came down only by £12m from 2014 to 2015.

1.     The wage bill of Tottenham is expected to drop further since they plan to get rid of Emmanuel Adebayor. He gets paid a weekly salary of £101,000 from Tottenham. Besides this, the player also fetches £40,000 a week from City.

2.     There has also been an increase in the weekly salary of Harry Kane. His exceptional performance in the season has increased his salary from £20,000 a week to £35,000 a week. It is reported that he’ll be on a lookout for a new contract that might just double his salary to around £70,000 a week.

3.     Jan Vertonghen’s contract is also on the verge of expiry. The player currently gets paid a very modest salary of £40,000 a week, hopefully, he too will experience a hike in his salary post the formation of the new contract.

Tottenham Hotspurs Player Salary:

PLAYERAGEWEEKLY WAGECONTRACT
Hugo Lloris28£80,0004 Years (2019)
Michel Vorm31 3 Years (2018)
Brad Friede44
Jan Vertonghen28£40,0001 Year (2016) With option to extend 2 more years
Vlad Chiriches253 Years (2018)
Federico Fazio283 Years (2018)
Eric Dier214 Years (2019)
Younès Kaboul291 Year (2016)
Bongani Khumalo28
Grant Hall23
Danny Rose24 4 Years (2019)
Ben Davies224 Years (2019)
Kyle Walker254 Years (2019)
DeAndre Yedlin213 Years (2018)
Ryan Fredericks221 Year (2016)
Étienne Capoue262 Years (2017)
Nabil Bentaleb203 Years (2018)
Benjamin Stambouli244 Years (2019)
Moussa Dembélé272 Years (2017)
Paulinho26£60,0003 Years (2018)
Dele Alli195 Years (2020)
Ryan Mason23£35,0005 Years (2020)
Tom Carroll231 Year (2016)
Christian Eriksen23£64,0003 Years (2018)
Alex Pritchard221 Year (2016)
Nacer Chadli25£40,0003 Years (2018)
Érik Lamela23£45,0003 Years (2018)
Andros Townsend23£16,0002 Years (2017)
Harry Kane21£35,0005 Years (2020)
Roberto Soldado30£60,0002 Years (2017)
Emmanuel Adebayor31£101,0001 Year (2016)

Tottenham Hotspurs Earnings and Loss:

Tottenham Hotspurs Players Salaries